Salmon is one of my go-to meals – my husband and I both love it and it can be cooked in 10 minutes. It also holds up well during the week, so it’s a great fish to cook on Sunday and use all week!
You probably have a “go-to” way that you prepare your salmon – try something new the next time you cook it! This recipe is almost too simple to be called a recipe, but I love it and hope you try it when you have fresh lemons around. So good!
Here’s how you make it (8 pieces of salmon):
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F
- Whisk together 2 tbsp honey, 2 tbsp dijon mustard, black pepper and the juice of 1/2 a lemon – add in a little lemon zest if you want extra lemon flavor
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on how well done you like your salmon
- Serve hot or cold!
I love this over a green salad or with a grain salad – this week I am having it with my greek yogurt-pesto barley salad and it’s delicious with that as well!
- 8 pieces of salmon (wild is best if you can find it!)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- juice of 1/2 lemon (+ zest, optional)
- black pepper
Let me know what you think!